Using Final Defence to manage your company policies
One of the challenges of implementing security standards such as Cyber Essentials is managing all of your company policies.
- New policies need to be sent out to all staff and signed at the point when they are created.
- When new staff join they need to receive and sign all of your company policies.
- When policies are updated, the new version should be sent to all staff to resign.
- All staff should be sent the policies for resigning every so often, for example, every 12 months.
- The latest version of your company policies should be available to staff for reference at any time.
This video demonstrates how a free feature in Final Defence can manage your company policies effortlessly.